Foodstuffs Cruiser Bike Hydration Promotion – Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, as well as the owners, managers, and staff of the Participating Store (Agents) and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 12.00am on 15th January 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on 24th February 2019 (Promotional Period).
4. To enter the prize draw, simply purchase any two Participating Products in a single transaction (Qualifying Purchase) from the participating store during the Promotional Period, enter your details on the relevant entry form and place the entry into the in-store entry box.a. The Participating Products areH2go Pure Water 825ml, H2Go Pure Water 1.5L, H2Go Multipacks,H2go 4L, H2go Still Flavoured Water 750ml range, H2Go Sparkling Water 700ml range, NZ Natural Sparkling 1L, NZ Natural Sparkling & Still 500ml, NZ Natural multipack, Mizone 750ml range, OVI 500ml range.
5. You may enter as many times as you like provided that each entry is through a Qualifying Purchase.
6. There is one (1) prize of a Cruiser Bike with an RRP of $379 NZD (Prize), to be won at each Participating Store for a total of 20 Prizes. A list of Participating Stores is available at frucorsuntory.com/promotionterms. The Prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
7. In the event that the Prize or any part of the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
8. The winners will be determined by a random draw, which will take place at the conclusion of the Promotional Period at each participating store. The winner(s) will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted at each store. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn the Promoters may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original prize draw.
9. All prize winners will be notified by phone on the 2nd March 2019.
10. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within seven (7) days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original prize draw.
11. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the Prize for any reason, their Prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its Agents take no responsibility for any failure of any entry to be entered into the promotion due to, without limitation, technical malfunction or human error. The Promoter and its Agents are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries and take no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged through the text system. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the Prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
14. As a condition of participating in the Prize, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the winner may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or participating in the prize, howsoever caused.
15. The Promoter’s decision, and the decision of its Agents, is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any Prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
17. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. The Prize will be available for collection by the winner where the Qualifying Purchase was made.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the winner’s entry and disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
21. Acceptance of a Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter.
22. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this Promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com.
23. The Promoter is Frucor Suntory NZ Ltd, 86 Plunket Avenue, Wiri, Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand.