Terms and Conditions of Entry
*Attention*: Due to an unforeseen error, the Instant Win Prize total RRP as stated on Promotional Product labels may differ from that stated in these terms and conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency, these full terms and conditions shall prevail.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The Mountain Dew “Dewcision” Promotion (‘Promotion’) commences at 12.01am on 27 August 2018 and finishes at 11.59pm on 31 October 2018 (NZST) (‘Promotion Period’). Entries received prior to 27 August 2018 or after 31 October 2018 will not be entered into the Major Prize draw. Entrants may enter the Major Prize draw once per day during the Promotion Period.
4. Instant Win: to be in with a chance to win an Instant Win Prize, simply purchase any of the specially branded Mountain Dew 600ml, 1L or 1.5L (‘Promotional Product’) during the Promotion Period, and peel back the label for confirmation of instant win details.
5. Instant Win Prize winners must retain their purchase receipt as proof of purchase.
6. Instant Win Prize winners may only redeem one Instant Win Prize per day during the Promotion Period.
7. Instant Win Prizes to be won are as follows:
i. 5,000 Domino’s Pizza ‘Traditional Range’ pizza unique codes (vouchers) ($12.99 RRP each)
ii. 12 Skateboards ($119 RRP each)
iii. 3 Surfboards ($659 RRP each)
iv. 4 Snowboards ($659 RRP each)
($70,991 RRP total)
(‘Instant Win Prize’)
8. Domino’s Pizza Instant Win Prize labels will read: “You have won a free* Domino’s Pizza*! Order online now!” on the inside of the corresponding instant win label. The terms of Domino’s Pizza Instant Win Prize redemption are as follows:
a. Instant Win Prize claim period: 27 August 2018 – 30 November 2018. Valid until 11:59 30 November 2018;
b. The unique code (voucher) is valid for one use only and can only be redeemed online at dominos.nz or via the Domino’s iPhone or Android app. The voucher is not valid for redemption via phone orders or orders made in-store;
c. The winner will be able to redeem one Domino’s Traditional Range pizza (RRP $12.99). A surcharge applies to upgrade to Gourmet Range pizzas, half ‘n’ half, additional toppings & indulgent crusts
d. The voucher cannot be used to pay any part of the delivery charge incurred upon use. A minimum delivery order of $20 will be required to qualify for Domino’s delivery;
e. The voucher is not transferrable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash;
f. The voucher is only valid at Domino’s NZ stores.
9. Mountain Dew board Instant Win Prize labels will read: “Congratulations! You have won a Skateboard (or) Snowboard (or) Surfboard” on the inside of the corresponding instant win label. The terms Mountain Dew board Instant Win Prize redemption are as follows:
a. To redeem this prize, winners must send their Instant Win Prize winning label with their full name, date of birth, mobile number, address, and a copy of their corresponding promotional product purchase receipt to 318 Richmond Rd, Grey Lynn, Auckland, 1021. ATTN: Frucor Team – Mountain Dew. (Postage will be at the winner’s cost);
b. The Instant Win Prize winning labels, purchase receipt and winners’ details must be received by the Promoter before 11:59pm on 30 November 2018 for Mountain Dew board Instant Win Prizes to be successfully redeemed. Any labels received by the Promoter claiming a Mountain Dew board Instant Win Prize after 11:59pm on 30 November 2018 will be void;
c. Mountain Dew board Instant Win Prizes will be couriered to the address provided by the winner within 30 days of receipt of the Instant Win Prize winning labels and purchase receipt by the Promoter (subject to any need to verify proof of purchase, in which case, Mountain Dew board instant Win Prizes will be couriered to the address provided by the winner within 30 days of the Promoter verifying proof of purchase).
(‘Major Prize Draw’)
10. Major Prize Draw: to enter the Major Prize Draw, simply purchase any Promotional Product during the Promotion Period, and text the UNIQUE CODE printed under the bottle label to 8552. Standard SMS costs apply (20 cents per SMS). SMS is at the entrant’s cost. Entrants may enter the Major Prize Draw once per day during the Promotion Period, provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of a Promotional Product and is made using a different UNIQUE CODE.
11. Entrants must retain their purchase receipt as proof of purchase.
12. Entries received prior to 27 August 2018 or after 31 October 2018 will not be entered into the Major Prize Draw.
13. The Major Prize winner will be determined by a prize draw, conducted by random electronic selection, which will take place at 13:00 on 1 November 2018 at 318 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn. The Major Prize winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted and received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase from any entrant prior to fulfilling the Major Prize redemption.
15. Entries to the Major Prize Draw are deemed to be received at the time and on the date that they are received by the Promoter.
16. Entrants can enter the Major Prize Draw multiple times, provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of a Promotional Product and is made using a different UNIQUE CODE. Entrants may only enter the Major Prize draw once per day.
17. In the event that an ineligible entry is selected as winner, or the Promoter is unable to contact the Major Prize winner within three days of the Major Prize being drawn, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Major Prize Draw.
18. The Major Prize winner will be contacted via the mobile phone number used to enter the Promotion and associated with the winning entry. The winner will be the registered owner of the phone number associated with the winning entry.
19. The winner agrees to provide their full name, phone number, email address and Major Prize option selection where so requested by the Promoter.
20. There is one major prize as follows: “The Stack”: $25,000 (NZD) or “The States”: 10 day US holiday for two ($25,000 NZD RRP) (‘Major Prize‘). The winner is able to select their preferred Major Prize.
21. “The States” Major Prize will include:
a. 2x Return economy class airfares for the winner and their chosen prize participant from the New Zealand commercial airport closest to the winner, to three locations: Hawaii, Colorado and Los Angeles (‘Locations’).
b. Travel between Locations. Winner is to select the order that they will visit the Locations. The Winner and their chosen prize participant must visit all three Locations as part of the “The States” Major Prize.
c. 3 nights’ accommodation in each Location (one room for two people). Winner is required to stay at the accommodation specified by the Promoter in the Locations.
d. $1000 NZD spending money for each of the Locations ($3000 NZD in total).
e. 4-day soft top 4WD car hire (unlimited kms). Minimum driver age 25. Driver must have a valid New Zealand driver’s license (redeemable at Hawaii location).
f. 2 day Breckenridge ski passes, including equipment rental hire for 2 people (redeemable at Colorado location).
g. 2 day skateboard and bike rental for 2 people at Perry’s, Santa Monica Beach (redeemable at Los Angeles location).
(the ‘Travel Package’)
22. “The States” Major Prize is subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as the standard terms and conditions of individual service providers:
a. all flights and accommodation are subject to availability at all times, and may be dependent on selected seat class with airlines, or specific room category available with the accommodation partner;
b. redeeming the Travel Package is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel with airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices;
c. the winner and their chosen prize companion are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary documents to travel to the Locations, including a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months’ validity from the date of their return flight and any visas that may be required;
d. the winner and their chosen prize companion are responsible for ensuring that they have a valid credit card, which may be required to check-in to the accommodation at the Locations;
e. all other costs not listed in the Travel Package associated with “The States” Major Prize, including but not limited to visas, valid passports, transfer costs, taxes, additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, are the responsibility of the prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companion as incurred;
f. the Promoter recommends that all winners and travel companions have appropriate travel insurance for their period of travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion to arrange appropriate travel insurance at their own cost.
g. During the entire duration of “The States” Major Prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age;
h. the winner must redeem the Travel Package by 1 November 2019. The Travel Package must be redeemed over a consecutive 10 day period, however the winner can extend their trip at their own expense;
i. the winner acknowledges that some of the activities included in the Travel Package are dependent on seasonal availability. The Promoter recommends that the winner confirms the availability of the activities specified in the Travel Package prior to confirming travel dates. The Promoter and PepsiCo Australia Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 25 079 719 743) (PepsiCo) will not be liable or responsible for, or otherwise be required to compensate, the winner and their travel companion for any activities included in the Travel Package that cannot be completed due to events outside of the Promoter’s control, including the seasonal availability of any activity; and
j. the final Travel Package will be decided at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter will act in good faith to fulfil the intended concept of “The States” Major Prize.
23. “The Stack” Major Prize is $25,000 (NZD) cash and will be provided to the winner by way of electronic bank transfer. Where the winner selects “The Stack” Major Prize, the winner agrees to provide the required bank details as requested by the Promoter, in order to enable the Promoter to transfer the prize money. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in the event that the winner provides invalid or incorrect bank details.
24. The Instant Win Prizes and Major Prize are not transferable or otherwise changeable.
25. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this Promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries.
26. In the event that the prize or any part of it becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
27. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to provide to the Promoter appropriate footage and photographs of them in relation to winning a Major Prize or Instant Win Prize. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from entrants. The Promoter may post names, photographs and footage of any entrant on their Mountain Dew social media channels.
28. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this Promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted Major Prize Draw entries or Instant Win Prize redemptions, including but not limited to entries or Instant Win Prize redemptions not received due to technical problems, human error, or postage delay.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
30. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any tax or other additional costs incurred by a participant in connection with the receipt of any Major Prize or Instant Win Prize under this Promotion.
31. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Major Prize or Instant Win Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
32. Entrants agree to comply with all reasonable directions of the Promoter and any prize suppliers. Entrants agree that they will not do anything that could bring the Promoter or its products into disrepute.
33. Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the participating in the Major Prize. By entering this promotion and accepting the Major Prize, entrants accept that risk for and on behalf of themselves (and, where applicable, their travel companion). The winners agree that as a condition of their participation in the Major Prize or Instant Win Prize, they (and in the case of the Major Prize, their travel companion if relevant) may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promoter.
34. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the Major Prize or Instant Win Prize for any reason, their Major Prize or Instant Win Prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
35. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
36. All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
37. In the event the Promotion cannot operate as anticipated, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the Promotion (including any Major Prize or Instant Win Prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
38. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, PepsiCo and any other agency involved with this promotion (including their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Major Prize or Instant Win Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the Major Prize or Instant Win Prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of or participation in a Major Prize or Instant Win Prize .
39. As a condition of participating in the Major Prize or Instant Win Prize, the winner and their chosen prize participant indemnify the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the winner or other prize participant may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or participating in the Major Prize or Instant Win Prize, howsoever caused.
40. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this Promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive either a Major Prize or Instant Win Prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
41. The Promoter is Frucor Suntory New Zealand, 86 Plunket Ave, Manukau, Auckland 2104, New Zealand (‘Promoter’). For further information call 0800 332 531.